THIS HOME IS TO BE CONSTRUCTED. PHOTOS ARE AN INDICATION ONLY.
Excellent new home build opportunity in Deagon! This part of Deagon is highly sought after not only because of its proximity to Sandgate, but with the added bonus of no thoroughfare traffic. The following is right on your doorstep:
• 700m from Sandgate Train station that offers 30min transport direct to Brisbane’s CBD
• 800m to Sandgate’s Town Centre
• 1.4km to Sandgate’s Waterfront
• Spoilt for choice with schools in walking distance: 1km to Sandgate Primary, 1.1km to Sacred Heart Primary, 1.5km to Sandgate High, 1.7km to Shorncliffe State Primary or 1.8km to St Patrick’s College
• Easy driving access to airport, north and south coast highways
Request a detailed sales kit for this location with a range of single and double design options to inspire you. Turn-key single storey packages start from $949,800 and double from $1,050,000. If you don’t see a design that you like, our team will create a full custom design to suit your budget, requirements, and to work with the site at no extra cost!
Included as standard in all packages are high-level full turnkey inclusions. (Full standard inclusion list is available upon request)
• Landscaping and letterbox
• Aggregate driveway, alfresco and porch, kerb cut out
• 1800mm timber fence & side gate as required
• 600mm electric appliances & dishwasher
• Overly generous electrical allowance
• 6.5kw & 2.5kw split system air conditioners
• 20mm stone benchtops to kitchen & bathrooms
• Quality tiles to main floor areas and carpet to bedrooms
• Flyscreens and roller blinds throughout
• All site costs for H1 soil rating and N2 wind rating
• Unlimited upgrade options available
At Building Brokers QLD, we are a broker, not a builder. We are here to secure you the best deal on a high-quality home from some of Brisbane’s best builders! We will walk you through the process from land acquisition, building budget analysis, designing the right home to suit, and finalising your inclusions. All while ensuring we keep you on budget. You won’t select a builder until AFTER you see each builder’s true prices to build your home. Our process allows you to avoid costly budget blowouts, get more for your money and have full assistance until your home is complete.
If you are struggling to find the right block of land and don’t want to go through the long and costly renovation process, why not consider a knock down rebuild? By knocking down and rebuilding your current home, you have the opportunity to stay in the location you know and love, with the added bonus of a brand-new home!
Give us a call on (07) 3556 5310 to further discuss how we can assist with your new home build and schedule in a complimentary meeting with one of our sales managers.