This home is to be constructed. Please speak to us regarding approximate time frames.
This highly desirable location in Holmview is facing into a quiet street. A short 270m walk to the bus, 8 minutes to Holmview station, 6 minutes to Holmview Shopping Centre, and 11 minutes to Logan Reserve. Surrounded by quality schools, the local catchments are Edens Landing State School and Loganlea State High School.
At Building Brokers QLD, we are a broker, not a builder. We are here to secure you the best deal on a high-quality home from some of the best builders Brisbane has to offer! We will walk you through the process from land acquisition, building budget analysis, assisting with finance, designing the right home to suit, and finalising your inclusions, ensuring you will be kept on budget.
You won’t select a builder until AFTER you see each company’s true prices to build your home. Avoid costly budget blowouts, get more for your money, have full assistance until your home is complete.
Request a detailed sales kit for this location with a range of single and double design options to inspire you.
Turnkey Single level packages start from $449,400 and Double from $511,500. Don’t worry if you don’t like this design; our team will create the right home to suit your budget, requirements and to work with the site.
Included in all packages are high-level inclusions as standard and has unlimited options available.
– Complete flexibility of design – use one of ours or custom design at no additional cost
– Builder choices – you will decide who you build with and select the builder after receiving the fixed
price quotes to compare.
– Colorbond roof
– Overly generous electrical inclusions
– NBN Connection and data point
– 20mm Stone to kitchen & Bathrooms
– 600mm Electric appliances & Dishwasher
– Quality Tiles to main floor areas
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Carpet grade internal stairs where applicable
– 6.5kw split system air conditioner & 2.5kw air conditioner
– Fly Screens
– Roller Blinds
– 1800mm timber fence & side gate as required
– Turf and small feature garden
– Aggregate driveway, kerb cut out, concrete to alfresco and porch
– All services connected
– All site costs for H1 slab, piers, and N2 wind rating
– All council fees and insurances
– The plan and siting are still subject to council approval.
Want more information? Give us a call on (07) 3556 5310. We offer complimentary office or video meetings Monday to Friday.
Finance assistance is available via our preferred brokers.
Note images of completed projects may not reflect the actual home design and may show clients personal selections and choices above our standard inclusion level. Contact us for a detailed list of standard items or better still, book an appointment to meet with us to discuss further.