This home is to be constructed. Please speak to us regarding approximate time frames.
This fantastic flat block of land has a 17m frontage and a 26m depth. This location is only 9.2km from the CBD, walking distance to schools, Woolworths, specialty shops (1km), 3 minutes to hospitals, major shops, and 8 minutes to Westfield Chermside. Also, within McDowall State School Catchment.
At Building Brokers QLD, we are a broker, not a builder. We are here to secure you the best deal on a high-quality home from some of the best builders Brisbane has to offer! We will walk you through land acquisition, building budget analysis, assisting with finance, designing the right home to suit, and finalising your inclusions, ensuring you will be kept on budget.
You won’t select a builder until AFTER you see each company’s true prices to build your home. Avoid costly budget blowouts, get more for your money, and have full assistance until your home is complete.
Request a detailed sales kit for this location with a range of single and double design options to inspire you.
Turnkey Single level packages start from $692,540 and Double from $769,840. Don’t worry if you don’t like this design. Our team will create the right home to suit your budget, requirements, and to work with the site. This home may be eligible for the current government grants of up to $40,000.
Included in all packages are high-level inclusions as standard and unlimited available options.
– Complete flexibility of design – use one of ours or custom design at no additional cost
– Builder choices – you will decide who you build with and select the builder after receiving the fixed
price quotes to compare
– Colorbond roof
– Overly generous electrical inclusions
– NBN Connection and data point
– 20mm Stone to kitchen & Bathrooms
– 600mm Electric appliances & Dishwasher
– Quality Tiles to main floor areas
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Carpet grade internal stairs where applicable
– 6.5kw split system air conditioner & 2.5kw air conditioner
– Fly Screens
– Roller Blinds
– 1800mm timber fence & side gate as required
– Turf and small feature garden
– Aggregate driveway, kerb cut out, concrete to alfresco and porch
– All services connected
– All site costs for H1 slab, piers, and N2 wind rating
– All council fees and insurances
– The plan and siting are still subject to council approval
Want more information? Give us a call on (07) 3556 5310. We offer complimentary meetings in our office Monday to Friday.
Finance assistance is available via our preferred brokers.
Note: Images of completed projects may not reflect the actual home design and may show clients personal selections and choices, which may be above our standard inclusion level. Contact us for a detailed list of standard items or better still, book an appointment to meet with us to discuss further.