Now is the time to secure your dream home in an amazing location. Take advantage of the low-interest rates and the first homeowner grant if applicable and move into your own home this year. It’s business as usual for new home sales, and we are here to help you through the entire process.
At Building Brokers QLD, we are a broker, not a builder. We are here to secure you the best deal on a high-quality home from some of the best builders Brisbane has to offer! We will walk you through the process from land acquisition, building budget analysis, assisting with finance, designing the right home to suit, and finalising your inclusions ensuring you will be kept on budget.
You won’t select a builder until AFTER you see the true prices from each company to build your home. Avoid costly budget blowouts, get more for your money, have full assistance until your home is complete.
This fantastic block of land is just a short 20-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD and airport. Facing south with a choice of 4 great lots- we can custom design everything from a single level to a huge double-storey home on this site. It’s wide and has plenty of space for a pool and the kids to run and play. Local school catchments of Sunnybank Primary and High schools. Walk to the shops, schools, transport is at the door, and at this price, you can only consider this a fantastic investment and growth opportunity moving forward.
Request a detailed sales kit with a range of single and double design options to give you inspiration. Turnkey Single-level packages start from $579,540 and Double from $637,388
Included in all packages are:
– Complete flexibility of design – Use one of ours or custom design
– Builder choices – you will decide who you build with
– Colorbond roof
– Overly generous electrical inclusions
– NBN Connection and data point
– 20mm Stone to kitchen & Bathrooms
– 600 Electric appliances & Dishwasher
– Quality Tiles to main floor areas
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Carpet grade internal stairs where applicable
– 6.5kw split system air conditioner & 2.5kw air conditioner
– Vertical Blinds
– 1800 timber fence & side gate as required
– Turf and small feature garden
– Aggregate driveway, kerb cut out, concrete to alfresco and porch
– All services connected
– All site costs for H1 slab, piers and N2 wind rating
– All council fees and insurances
– The plan and siting are still subject to council approval
Want more information? Give us a call on (07) 3556 5310. We offer a complimentary office or video meeting (during the COVID period).
Finance assistance is available via our preferred brokers.
Contact us for more details and to discuss other options.