This home is to be constructed. Please speak to us regarding approximate time frames.
Make this ultra convenient block in Upper Mt Gravatt your new home! Located just 1 minute to the bus stop and 9 minutes to Salisbury train station, getting into the CBD will be a breeze. 3 minutes to the popular Westfield Garden City and Mt Gravatt Village Shopping Centre. Surrounded by quality schools, your local catchments are Wishart State School and Macgregor State High School.
At Building Brokers QLD, we are a broker, not a builder. We are here to secure you the best deal on a high-quality home from some of the best builders Brisbane has to offer! We will walk you through the process from land acquisition, building budget analysis, assisting with finance, designing the right home to suit, and finalising your inclusions, ensuring you will be kept on budget.
You won’t select a builder until AFTER you see each company’s true prices to build your home. Avoid costly budget blowouts, get more for your money, have full assistance until your home is complete.
Request a detailed sales kit for this location with a range of single and double design options to inspire you.
Turnkey Single level packages start from $722,600 and Double from $827,500. Don’t worry if you don’t like this design. Our team will create the right home to suit your budget, requirements, and to work with the site.
Included in all packages are high-level inclusions as standard and has unlimited options available.
– Complete flexibility of design – use one of ours or custom design at no additional cost
– Builder choices – you will decide who you build with and select the builder after receiving the fixed
price quotes to compare.
– Colorbond roof
– Overly generous electrical inclusions
– NBN Connection and data point
– 20mm Stone to kitchen & Bathrooms
– 600mm Electric appliances & Dishwasher
– Quality Tiles to main floor areas
– Carpet to bedrooms
– Carpet grade internal stairs where applicable
– 6.5kw split system air conditioner & 2.5kw air conditioner
– Roller blinds
– 1800mm timber fence & side gate as required
– Turf and small feature garden
– Aggregate driveway, kerb cut out, concrete to alfresco and porch
– All services connected
– All site costs for H1 slab, piers, and N2 wind rating
– All council fees and insurances
– The plan and siting are still subject to council approval.
Want more information? Give us a call on (07) 3556 5310. We offer complimentary office meetings Monday to Friday.
Finance assistance is available via our preferred brokers.
Note images of completed projects may not reflect the actual home design and may show clients personal selections and choices above our standard inclusion level. Contact us for a detailed list of standard items, or better still, book an appointment to meet with us to discuss further.